Are you looking for a role with a company that will allow for hybrid work schedule?
A hybrid work schedule typically blends in-person work with remote work, allowing employees to work at home part of the time. FlexJobs, a search engine that helps job seekers find remote, hybrid and flexible jobs, recently shared a list of companies that are offering hybrid roles.
Below is a sampling from FlexJobs, of companies that hire hybrid roles:
1. AccuWeather. AccuWeather provides local forecasts for the U.S. and 2 million worldwide locations.
2. Alight Solutions. Founded on the motto “every business is a people business,” Alight Solutions reimagines “how people and organizations thrive” by providing human capital and management consulting services that help individuals and businesses excel through innovative talent, healthcare, and retirement solutions.
3. American Red Cross. The American Red Cross provides communities around the world with disaster relief, lifesaving blood, health and safety training and education, support for military and veteran families, and international services.
4. Boston Scientific. Boston Scientific designs, produces, and markets medical devices. Since 1979, the company has brought about less invasive medicine and a wide range of services, products, and technologies that serve various specialty sectors across the medical industry.
5. Citizens Bank. Citizens Bank was founded as a community bank in 1828. As the nation’s 13th-largest bank, it offers companies and individuals a broad range of financial and banking services.
6. CVS Health. CVS Health is a leading healthcare company and the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services and prescriptions, fulfilling over 1 billion annual prescriptions.
7. Datadog. Datadog provides monitoring and analytics services for cloud-based companies. The company’s platform helps users see a comprehensive picture of their operations and performance across multiple applications.
8. DocuSign. DocuSign is an electronic signature and transaction management firm with over 1 million customers and billions of users across the globe.
9. DoorDash. DoorDash is a food delivery service operating in more than 300 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada. The app launched in 2013 and has received more than 10 million food orders.
10. Elastic. A search company founded in 2012, Elastic helps people leverage the power of search to “explore and analyze their data differently.”
11. GitHub. GitHub, launched in 2007, is an open-source code-hosting website, a publishing service, and a social networking site for programmers.
12. Grand Canyon Education – GCE. Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a nonprofit educational institution that provides academic models, intuitive online learning tools, and other programs to help promote institutional growth and student success.
13. iMPact Business Group. iMPact Business Group is a professional staffing and recruiting firm whose areas of expertise include information technology, engineering, and accounting and finance.
14. Kelly. Kelly is a staffing company that connects skilled workers with top businesses and Fortune 100 companies in a broad range of industries.
15. Kforce. Kforce is a professional solutions firm that builds and manages elite teams within technology and finance & accounting with top employers nationwide.
16. Lincoln Financial Group. Lincoln Financial Group offers financial products that help customers achieve retirement income security. The company offers annuities, life insurance, and long-term care protection.
17. Pitney Bowes. Pitney Bowes is an industry-leading global technology company focused on creating innovative solutions and products to assist clients in navigating and succeeding in the digital commerce industry.
18. PRA Health Sciences. PRA Health Sciences is a research organization that helps companies develop life-improving and lifesaving drugs, as well as diagnostic tools in neurology, psychiatry, oncology, hematology, immunology, and others.
19. Robert Half International. Robert Half International is a global professional staffing and consulting firm and an S&P 500 company distinguished as the “world’s first and largest specialized financial recruitment service.”
20. Thermo Fisher Scientific. Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global biotechnology product development company whose mission is to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
21. Toast, Inc. Toast, Inc. provides point-of-sale, front-of-house, back-of-house, and guest-facing technology for restaurants. The company has software for reporting, analytics, online ordering, and delivery, as well as hardware such as terminals, displays, and kiosks.
22. UnitedHealth Group. UnitedHealth Group is a diversified healthcare company comprised of two businesses: United Healthcare, a provider of insurance coverage and benefits; and Optum, a leading provider of information and technology-enabled health services.
23. Verizon. Verizon is an award-winning, global communications company that operates via multiple divisions to provide internet, TV, and phone services to individuals and businesses across more than 150 countries.
For job seekers that want the benefits of face to face employment, with the flexibility to work remotely when needed, hybrid roles can be a perfect solution. Check out the companies listed above to see what hybrid opportunities exist.
At Transition Solutions, we have been helping companies and individuals with workforce changes for thirty-five years. Our strong reputation for consistently delivering exceptional service at value sets us apart.
If you would like more information on our services please check out our website at https://www.transitionsolutions.com/ or you can contact us directly at 888-424-0003 or email us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page where we share advice for companies and individuals going through workforce changes at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transition-solutions/!