Would you like to increase your personal brand presence on LinkedIn?
At Transition Solutions, we have been helping companies and individuals with workforce changes for 30 years.
With 190 million LinkedIn members in the United States alone, it can be hard to get noticed on the powerful professional networking tool.
If you are looking to increase your personal brand presence on LinkedIn, below are steps you can take to get noticed!
- Engage. Make it a priority to like and/or share others’ posts in your industry or at your organization every day.
- Share. In addition to keeping your professional profile current, publish your own content to demonstrate your expertise and then share with your network.
- Recognize. Celebrate successes of those in your network and others on LinkedIn. Recognize milestones such as work anniversaries, job promotions, new roles, etc.
- Use tags. Tag individuals in your network relevant to your posts and use suggested #hashtags to increase the likelihood of showing up in others’ news feeds.
- Events. Take pics at events and share them on LinkedIn. Make sure you connect with new people you meet right away to increase your network.
- Grow. Grow your network by leveraging LinkedIn’s tools such as “People You May Know”. Think about all your personal connections such as family, friends, church, community and volunteering. Reach out and connect with them if they have a professional profile on LinkedIn
- Follow. Follow people and companies you admire. Like, comment and reshare their content.
- Groups. Consider joining relevant groups on LinkedIn and engage with content by liking, sharing and commenting. You may find new connections in groups that are in similar roles or industries.
LinkedIn is an important tool in your job search and achieving your overall career goals. Staying engaged throughout your career will help ensure you can maximize the value of your network when needed.
At Transition Solutions, we have been helping companies and individuals with workforce changes for thirty years. Our strong reputation for consistently delivering exceptional service at value sets us apart.
If you would like more information on our services please check out our website at https://www.transitionsolutions.com or you can contact us directly at 888-424-0003 or email us at email@example.com.Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page where we share advice for companies and individuals going through workforce changes at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transition-solutions/